Small Business Government Assistance: SBA is Providing small business grants to there owners to get recover from their covid-19 losses. SBA had started some programs for small businesses which helps them in there growth.
Coronavirus had affected the businesses a lot from 2019 to till now. Mostly the small businesses, who was earning money on a daily basis, they had faced so much problems in their business in lockdown.
So, now government had decided to provide some grants for small business through with they can recover their losses and can grow their business again.
Small Business Government Assistance are:
- Paycheck Protection program(PPP): This Program Provides the forgivable business loan to business owners, which can help them to pay their workers and let them employed.
- Covid-19 EIDL: This Provides the low interest loan to the business owners to recover their business losses in lockdown period due to corona virus.
- Shuttered Venues Grant(SVOG): This program is started for small businesses and non profit businesses. This includes over $16 million for disaster resistance through American government. It is accepting application till 20 august 2021. You can check the eligibility in sba.gov.
- Restaurant Revitalization Fund(RRF): This Provides the assistance to eligible restaurants ,bars and other food businesses.
- SBA Debt Relief: If there is any small business owner who had taken loan from SBA then this program is going to provide him debt relief through paying their loan amount.